Van Steel offers rebuilt control arms for Corvettes, and there are several benefits to upgrading to these rebuilt control arms, including:
- Improved handling: The rebuilt control arms have improved bushings, ball joints, and other components, which can provide better handling and steering response. This can make the car more stable and easier to control, especially in high-performance driving situations.
- Increased durability: The components used in Van Steel's rebuilt control arms are often of higher quality than the original factory parts, which can make them more durable and longer-lasting. This can reduce the need for frequent repairs and replacements.
- Better ride quality: The rebuilt control arms are designed to provide a smoother and more comfortable ride. The improved components, including the bushings and ball joints, can help to absorb vibrations and impacts better than the factory parts.
- Improved alignment: The rebuilt control arms can help to improve the alignment of the wheels, which can improve tire wear and make the car easier to drive.
- Easier installation: The rebuilt control arms come pre-assembled and ready to install, which can save time and money on installation costs.